Andrea Donsky is thought-provoking leader in the Health & Wellness industry. Always on the cutting edge of trends, nutritional research, and consumer habits, Andrea brings her care and passion for family wellness and healthy lifestyles to everything she does.
As someone who has worked in the natural health industry for fifteen years – in both the U.S. and Canada – Andrea is an animated storyteller who engages her audience through interactive, honest, and relatable experiences as a mom, entrepreneur and educator.
1. Label Lessons – Coaching on how to read and interpret food and nutrition labels, and how to make the smartest and healthiest choices for ourselves and our families.
2. Food: The Good, The Bad and The Downright Dangerous – From genetically modified organisms (GMOs), to pesticides, to chemicals in our home and environment—toxins are omnipresent and have been linked to obesity and a host of diseases including diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Empower your group to take control of their food choices so they can make the best decisions for themselves, and their families when shopping for groceries.
3. Unjunk [all of] Your Food: A Virtual Shopping Tour of How to Identify and Avoid The Scary Seven – Form their years of research, Andrea and her team, identified a group of seven harmful chemical additives that research has proven to cause harm to the human body. They called these the Scary SevenTM. In this presentation, Andrea reviews each of the Scary SevenTM ingredients and goes into detail as to why they are bad for us and how we can spot them on a product label. She also provides healthier options for common foods.
4. Eat to Live – In this step-by-step presentation Andrea presents easy and actionable steps on how to get the toxins out and the healthy products in! This presentation will also address common questions like: “Are natural and organic products really better?”, “Who regulates the industry”, “Which brands do you really trust?”, and “Is it really worth spending the extra money to buy organic?”. Healthy living can be overwhelming, but Andrea simplifies it with practical, easy-to-implement tips.
* Please note these are suggested talks. Andrea can customize her presentations based on your specific needs.
Hire Andrea To Speak Today
If you would like to arrange to have Andrea speak or moderate your next event, or hire her for her coaching services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 416 630-1092 x202.
Andrea Donsky is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist with over 15 years experience in the field of natural health and wellness. She is the co-founder of The Healthy Shopper Coupon Book and Naturally Savvy Media, a website dedicated to educating people on living an organic and Non-GMO lifestyle.
Andrea co-authored three books on the subject of reading labels—“Unjunk Your Junk Food: Healthy Alternatives to ConventionalSnacks” (Gallery Books, 2011), “Label Lessons: Your Guide to a HealthyShopping Cart” (2013), and “Label Lessons: Unjunk Your Kid’s Lunch Box”(2013).